PROJECT 365
I am adding a link to my blog called Project 365. I think the idea started on Flikr, I'm not sure. All I really know about it is that the idea is to take a picture everyday. Take a picture everyday to document an event, moment, mood, anything that made that day different. If it was a boring day take a picture of something boring. It is basically a photo journal. I think it's a great idea. There is probably a lot that I don't know about the original idea but I'm just going to do it my own way. So if you want to see my project 365 pics go to the link. I will probably only post them once a week, everyday is just not going to happen! I'm getting started a little late so it will probably be like project 345!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I have heard of this idea before and I like it and that it definitely can improve your photography, but I was thinking about taking one a day and wondering how to document it all. One a week is DEFINITELY more feesable cuz I practically do that anyway with blogging!! I've just got to make my pictures more eye-catching!
Post a Comment