Thursday, April 17, 2008

HE'S A TEENAGER!!!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEATON!! BIG 13




It's official, Keaton is now a teenager! AAGH!! He's been acting like one for awhile now so at least it won't be a sudden change for all of us. It is spring break this week so on Monday Keaton invited three of his friends, Devin, Ryan and Kaden to go to the Nicklecade and BaskinRobbins. He spent the rest of the day with them at Devins house, playing football, pool, etc.




Tues. night we went to the Olive Garden to celebrate his birthday. Grandma Johnson was in town visiting Great Grandma so they went with us. Finally today, on Wed. I got around to making his cake! so we had his cake tonight. We are good at milking birthdays around here! I am going to do another post with more about Keaton, later.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Happy Birthday, Keaton! I can't believe it! Good luck with that, Jody!

Sant Family said...

So handsome! I can't believe that he is 13 already. Where did the time go?