Thursday, July 17, 2008

BASEBALL!!!! The All-American Pastime

After two months of 3 kids in baseball all I have to say is WHEWWW!! I'm glad it's over! We all had a great season and enjoyed being at the ball fields pretty much everyday. I coached Marlie's softball team this year. It was really fun and I loved coaching. The girls on my team were so fun and teachable. They did a great job! We placed 4th and got to go tournament.


Keaton gets better each year and had a couple of good hits this year. I hope he keeps playing now that he has invested 9 years into baseball.
Jace played t-ball this year. It is so funny to watch the kids his age play. He loved playing and had fun making new friends.

1 comment:

Sant Family said...

These pictures make me miss Utah sports programs. Ahhhh ... the days when it was affordable and the games weren't on Sunday ....

Oh well. You look so tan and fabulous, Jodi! Yeah you! I can't hit a ball being thrown at me to save my soul. (But I am pretty good on the Wii.)