I belong to this great dinner club! Once a month we meet and exchange frozen dinners. Each person makes 10 of the same meal and freezes them. When we meet we exchange and take home 10 frozen meals. It has been so great! Twice a week I don't have to think about what to make. It has also been saving me money because I don't need to go to the store as often. All of the food has been good so far. The girls in the group are all good cooks and try to make the best recipes they have.
I brought this basket, Pasta Bake and Apple Crisp.



2 comments:
That is a GREAT idea! Do you exchange recipes too?
Yes, we give the directions on how to prepare the frozen dish and the recipe so we can make it again if we like it. It has been so great, I recommend it. Are you thinking about starting a group?
Post a Comment