Monday, December 15, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

Thank goodness I am not the activities leader anymore! My friend Heather is though and I couldn't let her stress out out alone. I didn't do a whole lot but I helped paint all of the trees that decorated the room. Our friend Gina is a digital scrapbook designer, very talented. She designed the trees and the rest of us cut and painted. It was fun hanging out with my girlfriends until 1:30 am at the church, painting!
The party was a success, Good job Heather!

LtoR: Danielle,Gina, Erika, Heather, Kandi and Me

Cute decorations!
Connor didn't want any of the 25+ soups. He just wanted the bread bowl!
Lots of yummy soups.


3 comments:

Joanna said...

Wow! It looks like you went to a lot of work and that it turned out great! YEA! And your kids are such good sports to sit on Santa's lap.

Sant Family said...

Wow. All those trees! That is a LOT of work! And money (no budget for me!). I love love love them, though and I am determined to find a way to do something like that next year.

Your Santa looks very friendly! We had a guy in our ward who offered - the day of - two hours before - and he is in a wheelchair! And sort of heavy, with no lap to speak of. I told him that we'd keep him in mind for NEXT year!

Missy said...

Now I've got all caught up on your blog!
Those trees are SO COOL!! Never seen anything like it at a Christmas party! Too cool!