I got a lucky break when I got to take engagement photos for this couple! They are a photographers dream! They are both soooo gorgeous. It was the most fun I have ever had doing a photo shoot. They are not only beautiful on the outside but also such nice people. He was our home teacher for a few months when he got home from his mission. We were all very impressed with him, especially Keaton. Sorry I posted so many shots, I have a hard time chosing my favorites. There are about 70 more that aren't posted!!

















4 comments:
All I have to say is WOW! Gorgeous photos!! Gorgeous couple too! You're so talented!
I love them! The photos look awesome! You do such a great job!
Gorgeous!! How many locations did you go to?! LOVE them all!
Thanks for all of the compliments friends! I love photography and this shoot was a blast!
Post a Comment