Connor had his first day of preschool on Monday. We are so excited that he got into the school district preschool. It is a totally lucky turn of events. Connor qualified for the preschool because he needs speech therapy for a condition called "screamers nodules". The surgeon that took his tonsils out found these nodules in his throat. They are caused my screaming and talking too loud. I had never even heard of that before. So because he qualifies for the speech therapy they accepted him into the preschool where he will occasionally receive the speech therapy. Yeah, lucky me, now I don't have to pay for preschool and he even gets transportation, isn't that awesome? So I thought he might be scared to get on the bus and go but he wasn't. He just got right on and could care less that he was leaving his poor mom home alone :). I thought I would be a little bit sad to see him go but I was fine too. It's only twice a week, geez....!
Waiting for the bus.
Here it is!!
There goes my baby!
It was funny to watch the bus ladies trying to figure out how they were going to put Connor in a car seat. He weighs 80 lbs!! Not going to happen. They said they are supposed to be in one until they are 5. Connor will be 5 in a week so they will only have to break their rule one more time.


4 comments:
I am so surprised that some of my kids don't have screamers nodules.
For that matter, I am surprised I don't.
Congratulations to you!
Ok, so what about all the kids who do have to ride in a car seat? Does the bus driver have donated seats that they use because I think it would be SUCH a pain to deal with daily.
Holy Crap, Conner weighs twice what Calee weighs...he is definitely a strong "Hulk" of a boy!
Tif, I'm sure he inherited the screamer part from me!
Clisty, yes there are car seats on the bus, that would be a huge hassle daily!
Sheri, he is so abnormally large. We are going to Primary Childrens to have some research done and get some dietary counsel. He likes to be compared to the Hulk, so that's good I guess!
Post a Comment