Friday, October 9, 2009

Connor Turns 5!!!

Our big guy had his birthday and now he is a big 5 year old! It was no surprise that all he wanted for his birthday was Wolverine toys. He got some Wolverine things but we also got him a Radio Flyer scooter. We wanted him to get something that would help him get some exercise. Of course we did X-men cupcakes. He told me I could just put X's on top like the X-men sign. He is so cute. I am trying to remember to enjoy him for this last year I have him home. He is my little buddy. It will be weird not having him with me all of the time when he goes to school next year. He missed the age deadline for school by 7 days. The cut of is Sept.1. I'm glad though because I'm not ready to let him go yet. I think he had a fun birthday, We love him so much!






2 comments:

Sant Family said...

Great X-men cupcakes! My kids are all jealous now. Well, the boys. Not Sari and Rachel so much. I can't believe Connor is five. Where did the time go?!

Kevan said...

Wow I can't believe he is so big now! I can see how much I miss when I'm not there all the time!