Our cute boy Jace turned 8! Every year on his birthday I can't believe he is the age he is. I can't believe he is 8! He is the sweetest boy. He is kind and loving and always wanting to make me happy. He is so easy going and never gives us any trouble. He has been such a great kid and I feel very blessed to be his mother. He had a fun birthday. He was so excited for his birthday this year. His teacher said that he about drove her crazy talking about when it would be time to do his birthday celebration in his class. He has had a new found interest in skateboards lately. We gave him a skateboard (and safety pads). He also wanted some "Tech Deck" skateboard toys . I asked him what he wanted for dinner on his birthday and he chose Barbque Chicken Salad. I was surprised he chose that but he does has very good taste in food. He likes just about everything, especially healthy foods, which is rare for a kid, like I said he is such an easy kid. He wanted a Butterfinger cake, another great choice! We had a fun celebration with Jace and are excited for him to be baptized soon.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Cute cake! Happy Birthday, Jace!
Post a Comment