
Megan D. , isn't she cute?

I'm trying to catch-up on some posts that I missed. I should have posted this back in Feb. Several friends in the ward decided to get a months pass to Jumping Jacks. It gets really hard to be cooped up inside all winter so we thought it would be good exercise and something to do. Connor especially needed an opportunity for some exercise. He would get so sweaty and play so hard. It was a fun month!



2 comments:
we have a JJ near us, too. I love to bring my laptop while the kids go at it. But they have gotten the worst 'rug burn' type of injuries from the slides. It's crazy, so they refuse to go now unless they are wearing long sleeves and pants, and that gets way hot. oh well. fun place though.
That would be a WAY fun thing to do in the winter. Good times.
BTW-I don't know how long ago you asked if I used an action on that picture of Cambree and Sadie, but I didn't. Usually I do! But it was just the sweetness of my 50mm lens. Love that lens!
Post a Comment