Monday, August 15, 2011

Where do I start?

I have been such a slacker with my blog! I have great intentions from now on to catch-up my blog and post regularly. This blog is supposed to be a weekly journal for me but for the past year or more I have not been keeping up with it. So sorry for anyone that is blogging with me, I will be doing a lot of catching up! I am thinking that making up a years worth of "happenings" is just going to be too hard. So my plan is to start from May of this year. I will make a photo book for 2010-2011 and skip the blogging step!!!











We are beginning the last week of summer vacation and it seems like we didn't even have a summer. We have to pack some fun into this week for sure! These are the most recent photos I have done. This adorable baby is my good friends Tad and Sarah Warren's new baby Mark. I was privileged to be at his birth and photograph it for them. I love them and feel so privileged to have been there for such a private, special moment. He is the cutest baby!!!

1 comment:

Jake and Rachel said...

What an adorable baby! You are so talented, I can't wait to have a baby for you to photograph! ;)