I took some pictures of Jace and Connor, just messing around
in the front yard. They both were happy to have mom
taking pictures of them. Jace said, "I'm not going to smile
in these pictures mom, because I want to look cool."
Connor liked wearing the hat, taking it off and on, off
and on. How did we get such cute boys? They are
so much fun. (When I'm not refereeing their fights!)
JACE- age 5



3 comments:
I NEED a digital!!! Then, I would just take all these pictures and not worry about developing them all.
Cute pictures. I like the one of Connor squishing his face. You've been on a roll!
I'm impressed, Jody! Your site has all this new stuff on it! Good job!
What fabulous pictures! Your kids are SO beautiful!!
You have done a great job with your blog! I love your playlist!
xoxoxo, Tif
Post a Comment