PATCH
OCTOBER 27, 2007
We went to Southridge Farms in Santaquin. A tractor took us out to the pumpkin patch. We went on a hunt for the perfect pumpkin. Since we couldn't decide who found the best one we got seven pumpkins! It was a great day! The weather was perfect, warm and sunny. This farm has acres of fruit orchards. There is a big, red barn where they sell fresh apple juice
and apples in the fall. They also have homemade icecream and other treats for sale. We got an ice cream cone after we came back from the pumpkin patch.
Grandma Johnson brought Rachel, Grant and Kimball to the farm to go pumpkin hunting with us. We all had alot fun!





3 comments:
I totally miss Santaquin. The owner of that farm was our stake president when we lived there, then he was called to be a mission president - Chicago, I think. The sour cherry jam they sellin that big red barn? I have THE recipe! (The brother of that farm owner owns a different farm on the other side of Santaquin - it used to all be the same, but they split it up at some point anyway, he (the brother) was our bishop, their daughter in law was a good friend of mine's there and she gave me the recipe before they started selling it.)
I think that I could not have been more unclear if I tried.
It looks like you guys had a great day!
Love, Tif
I had a friend from Tooele that went out to Santaquin on Saturday to the Pumpkin Patch. I should've went with her and then seen you there! Looks like fun!
I have Blog envy looking at your blog, prof pictures and listening to the music!!
Gwen was looking at it with me and wondered why you didn't have a picture of her on there!! And she thinks you need to put Taylor Swift's Teardrops On My Guitar on your playlist, too. Lil boss.
Anyway, you can find mine at
www.cececantsleep.typepad.com
Ciao BABEEEEEEEE
Post a Comment