Sunday, November 18, 2007

HALLOWEEN 2007

TRICK OR TREAT!!
Halloween 2007

The kids had a great time trick or treating! It was really warm which is probably the biggest reason that they were gone for hours! They got way too much candy! I told them that they have one week to eat their candy and then the rest was going in the garbage! That didn't go over too well. So here we are 2 weeks later still working on the candy. It is going to "magically" disappear very soon!


They were so cute in their costumes. Keaton was a mobster, Marlie was a rock star, Jace was Zorro and Connor was his latest obsession, "Soupman" a.k.a Superman.
































HALLOWEEN FUN!!
carving pumpkins











These mummy cupcakes were so cute! I had to try making them.

3 comments:

Missy said...

It's about time!! Those are some unique costumes!! Looks like fun! I'm gonna have to throw our candy away soon too...at least before Christmas!

ClistyB said...

thanks for adding the Taylor Swift, Gwen will be sooo happy!
Love the curl in Connor's hair!

ClistyB said...

Have fun in VVVVegas this week! I am jealous..