MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!!!
We celebrated Christmas for a whole week! Santa came a day early to our house because we were going to be in Idaho on Christmas morning. Santa was very good to our kids this year. The amount of gifts they got was NOT an accurate reflection of how good they were this year! Santa must be getting senile and forgetting some of the naughty things that our kids have done.I guess they are only kids for a short while so it's okay if they get a little bit spoiled at Christmas time.
We spent a few days in Blackfoot with my family. It was really cold and snowy so we mostly stayed inside and watched old home movies and played games. We took the kids to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. It was kinda funny, the kids liked it so I guess thats all that matters.
We went to Bryce's parents next in South Jordan, UT. All of Bryce's brothers and sisters were there. Some of them stayed at Ryan's who just lives about 10 minutes from his parents. All of the adults (15) went out to dinner (GoodWood) and a movie (National Treasure 2) on Friday night. It is always fun to get a chance to visit without the interuption of kids. They movie was so good, I recommend it! Saturday we finally did Christmas. We opened presents and had a big dinner. We played two white elephant games. One was the traditional joke white elephant and the other one was supposed to be something nice, $10-$15. Well I have to say that it was hard to tell the difference between the two games this year. The nice white elephants weren't so "nice". There were a couple of okay things but nothing we were to excited about fighting for!
Oh well.
We always play games together and end up laughing a lot! Everybody gets pretty silly. We played a different version of Cranium but I can't remember what it was called, something "5". Anyway, the girls won, of course! and the guys were baby, sore losers. They lost even though they tried to cheat! I guess they'll never admit that we are just smarter! We played Catch Phrase too. We split up this time to give them a chance! :)
front L to R: Connor, Jace, Cambree, Brinley and Casey. Middle Row: Tyson, Heather, Claudia, Layne, Victoria, Jordyn. Back Row: Erin, Conrad, Joshua, Jeffery, Keaton, Marlie.
Everybody got what they wanted! Keaton a Nintendo DS, Marlie a digital camera, Jace a Transformer voice changing helmet and Connor got lots of "Siderman" toys!



3 comments:
What a great time!! I felt like our kids were spoiled after Christmas, too. But you are right, it is CHRISTMAS after all. I love all the pictures!
Yeah, girls rule and boys drool! It was such a fun time! And the makeup you got Brinley is almost gone!! I decided I'll just let her have at it until it's quickly gone...so far, not big messes!
Grandpa and Grandma Johnson said...
We love your blog. It helps keep us up-to-date on the things wee miss. We enjoyed having the Hancock family in Blackfoot for Christmas. Great job Jody!
Post a Comment