Marlie's Musical Moments in December


Marlie had two performances in Dec. One was for a childrens choir she is in and the other was for her fourth grade Christmas program. She loves singing and is a natural performer. Both of the performances were cute and she had a lot of fun at both.



2 comments:
How cute is she? Remember when she and Daniel were babies and we had lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe in San Francisco? That seems like forever ago and it seems like yesterday. Very weird. I am so glad we took Daniel to that Dr. there because that was when I started to get to know the whole Hancock crew and my life is better for it!
I will also comment about your comment on my post - first of all, thank you for your nice comments. Of course, you can "copy" me but I want to copy you, or I want you to take our picture and design our Christmas card. I seriously have a friend who has tried to copy EVERY card you have made. I know better than to even try. :) AND, just one more thing, another friend of mine did a post about pepsi and when I commented on it the security word was "wizdum" like word of wisdom. Kind of freaked me out a little.
Thanks for reading and for doing your posts! I love them!
Love, Tifani
Thanks Tif, I do enjoy doing my Christmas cards, its something I really look forward too. I'd love to take a family portrait of you guys, maybe this summer when we get together.
Thanks for commenting on my posts, it makes it a lot more fun to know someone is reading them!
Post a Comment