SPRING BREAK 2008!!!

I took the kids to Idaho for a few days so that they could do something on their break. It turned out to be sooooo.. cold. So some of our plans got axed because we didn't want to freeze. One day we went to Idaho Falls. We went to the falls and fed the ducks. The kids love to do that. They wanted to stay longer but grandma and me whimped out because it was so cold. We also went shopping for a little while. We got home and had pizza for dinner. My niece Jessica and her fiance Joe came over with their dogs. Deisel is a St. Bernard. I think he is the biggest dog I have ever been around. You can see how big he is in the pictures! JJ is the other dog, she's kinda ugly, sorry Jess!
Saturday we went 4-wheeling at the gravel pits. Bob and Lori brought their 4-wheelers and gave the kids rides. Keaton was in heaven! All he wanted to do when we were in Idaho was ride the 4-wheelers, so his tripwas complete. He rode the 4-wheeler until it ran out of gas!



2 comments:
Freezing and the kids are in shorts?? Go figure! That is one big dog!!
So Cori responded about the date night thing. She said maybe we could do takeout or a potluck and play games. I think that would be fun!
That is one ginormous dog.
My kids frequently wear shorts in freezing weather and I didn't even notice, I had to go back and look :). My friend's 15 year old son wore shorts all winter, every day. Ben and Rachel only wore their coats to go sledding with the mutual. I think kids are immune to the cold!
Post a Comment