Jace had his kindergarten graduation program this week. It was really cute. The kids sang some songs they have learned and said the first part of the preamble of the constitution. It was fun to watch the kids, they are so cute at this age. Grandma Johnson came to watch Jace's program and then went out to eat dinner with us after.
I can't believe Jace will be in school all day next year! He is growing up fast. He is such a sweet, loving boy. He makes me smile everyday. He always says the nicest things to me and he is genuine. He always tells me thank you for everything I make for him and tells me it is the best food in the world! He is such a gift and special blessing in my life.



2 comments:
Jace will be in school ALL DAY next year!! I love kindergarten graduations. They don't do them here.
Jody, I had totally forgotten that our kids were almost the exact same ages. Treven just graduated from K and my Eme will turn 10 in a few days. It's fun to read about your adventures! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment