Last weekend we went to Idaho to go to my neice Jessica's wedding. She married Joe Spaletta on 6/7/08. Jessi looked really beautiful and the wedding and reception were both really nice. It's hard to believe that my first niece, little Jessi is all grown up and married. Jessica was born the day I left to go to BYU my freshman year. Yes that means that my 20 yr. class reunion is coming this summer. I'm really happy for Jessi and Joe and I hope that they will be happy and have a great life together.
This was the first wedding that I have photographed. It was really fun and I got a few that I really like.



4 comments:
Good job! I like these pictures too. Can you photoshop out the background of green ivy? She is a beautiful young woman.
Uncle Larry and Aunt Barbara said that you guys were changing the reunion to August 16th? In that case, we won't be there. We already scheduled everything around July 25th to August 3rd. Either way, we want to for sure see you guys!
I do a wedding in August for a lady in my ward. Luckily it's her 3rd marriage so she won't be too picky! I'm still nervous, though.
Yours are beautiful! Great job! I have an action in Photoshop that would lighten those right up!
Tif,
As far as I have heard we are still doing it in July. Even if we aren't we still want to get together with you guys. Will Thurs.the 31st or Friday the 1st be better for you guys? Thurs. is the best for us. I'm so excited to see you again. What? you don't like the lovely wallpaper in the bride's room? Missy will have to help me with some photoshop.
Missy,
Do you think they look too dark? It was pretty late in the evening. You need to show me some of the photoshop stuff. Weddings are stressful. Luckily it was just practice for me. They had another photographer there.
Good for you on the wedding. I sort of fell into it myself and absolutely love it! I've been doing it for 7 years now, and actually get paid to do it now! lol
Post a Comment