When we let Rusty in the house this morning he smelled sooooo bad!! (like Phoebe's song from Friends, anyone remember "Smelly Cat"?)He has gradually been getting stinky, it happens every winter for some reason. Well today we got to the point of no tolerance! Bryce insisted that he gave him a bath. I told him that I thought it was a bad idea but he said we had no other choice. We actually did it once last year and he handled it better today than last time. Don't get me wrong, he was not happy with us. People shampoo didn't quite do the job, unfortunately. Bryce washed him thoroughly 3 times. He smells better but still not appealing. I can luckily report however that no blood was shed and we think Rusty has forgiven us because he's been begging for attention as usual.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What do cats get into that makes them so smelly? We tried that once too. Our cat went ballistic! (This was when we lived in Santaquin, we don't have a cat now.)
Post a Comment