Thursday, January 8, 2009

Merry Christmas!!


MERRY CHRISTMAS 2008
Every Christmas Eve the kids open there present from Grandma Hancock. It's not a surprise, they know it will be new pajamas. So here they are in front of the tree wearing their new pajamas.
BEFORE......

AFTER....

Jace with his pinball machine.

Connor in the middle of his pile.

Yay! BATMAN!!!
Marlie with her Littlest Petshop animal and new boombox.
Keaton is now an official teenager. He cares about his clothes and is wanting "brands". Great. I was hoping he would never care, no such luck.
Connor got this Spiderman ski mask, he looked so funny! He LOVES it!!

THE BIG SURPRISE!!
The kids have been wanting a Wii for a long time. I have been strong and steadfast in my resisting the begging and pleading. I said that we would never have any kind of video game system. Keaton started asking for a Playstation when he was about 7. He's almost 14 now so I held out for 7 years! Several friends have told me how much they love their Wii. The physical activity involved with using the Wii is what helped me change my mind the most. Anyway, the kids were so surprised when they opened the last present under the tree. I think Keaton was in shock for most of the day. He kept saying, "I still can't believe we have a Wii". So far I don't regret getting it. It has actually been a good leverage tool. They'll do anything to not lose their privilege of playing the Wii.

1 comment:

marymary said...

Clever to put it in the Kitchenaid box! Nintendo must love how many non-video families will buy a Wii. We became a Wii family this year too.

We loved getting your pretty Christmas card, by the way. Your kids are so big!