Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Foggy Saturday Morning

We got up early on Saturday for Marlie's basketball game (who plans these times anyway? Don't they know people like to sleep in on Sat.?). It was so foggy driving to her game. It was hard to see but I actually like fog, I think it looks so cool! I know I'm weird. We don't get heavy fog here very often so when we do I just think it's fun.

Marlie is having a lot of fun playing basketball. She has a lot to learn still but has fun anyway. Her team hasn't lost yet so that is exciting for them. She has a great coach that is positive and very patient, bless his heart! I'm so grateful when we get a good coach. It is great how they volunteer their time to teach these kids. Unfortunately we've had some bad ones too. So I'm always so grateful when a good one comes along and is a great influence for my child.




2 comments:

Sant Family said...

We get fog here all the time and I LOVE it! I am not too crazy about driving in it, if it is too thick (which it gets really soupy sometimes) but I love it.

And seriously, who wants to get up so early? I hate that! Especially if you are a busy Mormon - then you for sure don't get to sleep in on Sunday, either.

Jody Hancock said...

right on sista!