
I wish I could tell you all about Jace's school program but I only saw the last 30 seconds of it. I was running errands about 25 minutes away from home. I gave myself plenty of time to get back in time for his program. Due to a police chase and accident on the freeway the usual 25 minute drive took me an hour and a half! I was so sad that I missed his cute performance. He had been reminding me for two weeks that it was coming. He was so excited for me to hear the songs they had been learning at school. He doesn't know that I walked in right at the end of the last song. I just told him what a great job he did. Marlie was the photographer for me. Luckily Bryce was home in time to take Jace and be there for him. I feel these childhood years slipping by and I don't want to miss any of the shining moments in my kids lives. I guess I will get over missing Jace's 1st grade program but I still feel sad that I missed it.
Just a side note about Jace's size. If you are thinking that he looks a head taller than everyone else it's because he is! Doesn't he look like a giant next to some of these kids? They are all first graders, just like him. Connor (4) is the same size as some of these kids! It's weird how huge our kids turned out!





1 comment:
Wow! He does kind of stick out doesn't he?!
Great pics, too, by the way.
And I just posted the pics from that engagement shoot if you want to see them. :)
Post a Comment