This might seem like a boring post to put on a blog but for me this was the excitement of my day today. (I know kind of pathetic) Exciting because I used tomatoes, basil, oregano from my garden to make home-made tomato onion soup for dinner. I knew the kids wouldn't be too thrilled with the soup so I added grilled cheese sandwiches made on fresh sourdough bread with three cheeses and grilled in butter and garlic. I have to say that the the soup and sandwich combo was a winner! I love cooking with fresh ingredients from my garden, it is so rewarding!!!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Holy Cow! That looks divine!
Are you going to share recipes?
I love your pics! They belong in "Better Homes..." or some Martha Stewart magazine. It looks SO yummy!
Sounds so yummy! Will you share your recipe?
Post a Comment