Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fabulous 40!!!

Yes, the dreaded 40th birthday has come and gone. I feel the same but don't like saying my age outloud, it just doesn't seem right! How can I be 40? I celebrated it a couple of times which just rubbed it in even more. I celebrated it first, while we were in Idaho, with my family. My niece, Hailey's birthday is the day before mine so we celebrate together whenever we can.




Bryce is such a great husband! He planned a surprise party for me at Los Hermanos. When we got there some of our good friends were there waiting for us. They had decorated the table with all of the "over the hill" type stuff like lollipops that said "40 sucks" and crime scene tape that said, "warning: Hot Flash Zone" My friends gave me some great gifts like All Bran cereal, Depends undergarments, wrinkle cream, Beano and old people necessities. It was really fun and made me feel good that they would all come to help us celebrate my birthday. We are lucky to have some really great friends .

Bryce and me, Moores, Walkers, Durrants, Warrens and Heidi R.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Happy Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a fabulous celebration. Where did all that time go? Have we really known each other for 20 years? Are we old enough to say that? I hope you had a great day! You're awesome!