Sunday, January 3, 2010

Musical Moments in December

These are some of the musical performances that the kids had during December. I love listening to kids sing! They are so cute. I am really proud of each one of my kids for trying to develop their talents. It takes a lot of courage to perform in front of people. I know that each one felt a satisfaction for doing something that they were nervous and skeptical about doing. Good job kids!
Keaton and his friend Jared performing at our ward Christmas party. This was
Keaton's first guitar performance. He did great and I was so proud of him!

Marlie singing her first solo at the ward Christmas party. She wanted to do it and it was her idea. Everyone was impressed with her confidence and beautiful voice.

Jace at his second grade Christmas show.


Marlie at her school choir Christmas performance.

No comments: