Sunday, May 2, 2010

Keaton's 15th Birthday






How can my first born be 15 ? Time is passing by too quickly! Only one more year until he is driving and dating. I don't think I'm ready for that. I guess I better start mentally preparing to deal with it!
Keaton wanted cherry cheesecake pie for his birthday "cake". He wanted a cell phone for his birthday but we are mean parents and are making him wait a little longer to get one. We said he could have one when he is 16 but we might give in a little sooner than that, we'll see. Since he couldn't have the cell phone, he wanted to go shopping at the mall and get some "cool" clothes. Keaton is a good kid and we are proud of him for choosing good friends and making good choices. We have the normal teenager problems, attitude, acne, grades, more attitude.... but most of the time he is a great kid and we are lucky to be his parents.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Holy Cow! When did we get old enough to have 15-year-old kids? Weren't we just this age like...what...two days ago? Crazy! Looks like he had a great day! Yay!