Yes, my curiosity about the cupcake craze has gotten the best of me! I have gone crazy experimenting with cake and frosting recipes! The have all turned out so yummy! I posted some pictures on Facebook and before I knew it I had 3 people ask me if they could order cupcakes from me! What? I wasn't planning on selling them, I was just playing around with it for fun. So last week I made $60.00, who would have guessed? We can use the money so I'm not complaining. I am just having fun with this new hobby. I really can't eat them because of my band but it is the creative part that gets me I guess. I also like seeing people enjoy my food, it makes me feel good. Sunday, April 3, 2011
Cupcake craze!
Yes, my curiosity about the cupcake craze has gotten the best of me! I have gone crazy experimenting with cake and frosting recipes! The have all turned out so yummy! I posted some pictures on Facebook and before I knew it I had 3 people ask me if they could order cupcakes from me! What? I wasn't planning on selling them, I was just playing around with it for fun. So last week I made $60.00, who would have guessed? We can use the money so I'm not complaining. I am just having fun with this new hobby. I really can't eat them because of my band but it is the creative part that gets me I guess. I also like seeing people enjoy my food, it makes me feel good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lemon cake with white chocolate ganache and lemon cream cheese frosting. 





3 comments:
I want Rachel to have those chocolate ones at her wedding. For reals.
You are so good at anything to try. They look yummy!
They look amazing. I don't even know what ganache is.
Post a Comment