Sunday, April 3, 2011

Yes, I do still have a blog!!!

I know that I have neglected my blog so badly! I have resolved to do better from now on! I have basically skipped a whole year of our lives! I will be posting things on my blog that are old and out of order. I make a book out of my blog every year so I have a lot of catching up to do for that. This post is today, April 3, 2011. It was General Conference today and we woke up to over 6 inches of new snow! The poor trees and birds were in shock. Several of our neighbors had trees that broke from the weight of the wet heavy snow. My apricot tree started blooming this past week and now I'm afraid we won't get the apricots, I'm still holding out hope for more late blossoms.




This is a cool picture. It represents all 4 seasons. Dead fall weeds, winter snow, spring yellow blossoms and summer green grass! Only in Utah!

No comments: