Monday, September 17, 2007






Connor Turns 3 !!

We had a lot of fun with Connor on his birthday. We went to Thanksgiving Point, to the farm. He had never been there before or seen some of the farm animals up close. It was so fun to see him get excited and want to explore. Marlie, Jace and Connor all got a pony ride. Keaton, Marlie and Jace went on a wagon ride too. After we went to the farm we went over to Grandpa and Grandma Hancock's. We had the kid's favorite, potato soup for dinner. Ryan and Lynnette's family were there for presents and cake. Connor loved all of the "siderman" presents he got. Grandma and Papa Johnson sent him a Spiderman car and Lori sent him a stuffed Spiderman toy, he was in heaven. Connor is such a cute boy. They way he talks right now makes me smile all day. Some of my favorites are "otay", "dum"(gum),"muk"(milk), "bubaba" (blue bottle), "siderman tup" (cup) "Let's doe"(go), Dee (Keaton), soupman tape (superman cape), i yuv you, I could go on and on. He is so cute. He is very loving and sweet. I feel kind of sad that he is growing up so fast, just like the other kids are too! I am holding on to my "baby" as long as possible! He has been sleeping in our bed for a few months and I don't really mind, well at least I didn't mind at first. Our two goals for Connor now are completing the potty training and sleeping in his own bed!

1 comment:

Sant Family said...

Connor is getting so big! I related to so many things in your post!

Matthew (4 next week) says most of his hard "c" sounds as a "T" and I LOVE it! My favorite is when he wants "told totolate" as opposed to hot chocolate.

I also relate to the sleeping in the bed thing. Matthew started that a few months ago and it was so sweet. Last night he cuddled up and breathed, "my mama" onto my face, despite his sweet words, his breath was like a dragon sewer and I thought, "it's time to kick him out once the bad breath starts".

We potty trained Matthew several months ago and it is MORE beautiful than I can say! (I paid Sari $100 to train him - it was worth EVERY cent!) At last done with diapers forever - well, until Larry and I start - heaven forbid!!!