Sunday, September 30, 2007

Marlie's latest photo's 9/07


MARLIE age 9


These are Marlie's latest photo's. I am going to try to take each child's pictures at least twice a year. They are growing and changing so fast. I just want to capture what they are like at each age so that I will be able to look back and remember those ages in their lives. I wish time didn't have to pass so quickly! I wish I had more time to spend with them as children. I need to remember to play and laugh with them more often. I get so busy with the stressful, day to day grind that I forget to treasure my precious time with my children. I don't want to have any regrets when I look back on my years as a"Mommy". I love being their mom and feel very blessed.















Marlie of course has no objections to getting her picture taken! She is fun to take pictures of , she's a great model!

2 comments:

Jody Hancock said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sant Family said...

I can't believe how big Marlie is. I guess she is the same age as Daniel. It seems like we were just at the Hard Rock Cafe with the babies in San Fransisco.

You take really great pictures!