Sunday, September 23, 2007

Picnic with Kim and Mishaun


Before school started Mishaun, Kim and I had a little get together. It had been a couple of years since Kim and I had seen Mishaun. She lives in Farmington which is over an hour from Kim's house. We all met at Kim's and then took all of our kid's to a park to have a picnic. We are always so amazed to see how much each other's kids have grown. We had fun watching them all play together. Our get together's always seem too short! I am so blessed to have two friends that are life-long friends. I love them both.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Look at all those kids!! And only 3 moms!! Crazy!

Wade and Lesa Peers said...

Jody,
It was so fun to see photos of your kids and hear about thngs you've been doing. Thanks for including me in your note! Is the Mishaun you talked about the one from BYU? I would love to hear from you more. Take care...you're inspiring me to get my family website up and running!
Love ya, Lesa