Sunday, February 10, 2008

HE DID WHAT????


I have to do a post on the week I've had with Connor! Let's start with the biggest and best of all of his "tricks". He decided to try the scissors on his hair. Yes that is the huge chunk of hair that he cut off to the scalp! I don't know how he got it that short with scissors! I had no choice to buzz his whole head! We were all laughing about it and so was he unitil I started shaving his head. He suddenly realized what was happening and he started to cry. He said, "Hey, I need that !!"(meaning his hair) It was so funny. Of course that made us laugh even more and made him even more mad.

He looks so weird with his hair gone.
He looks like a cancer patient.


Here is a list of Connor's "Best" for this week.


1. I took him to the Library for story time. We were standing at the counter to check out our books and the librarian pointed at something behind me with this look of shock on her face. I turned around Connor had pushed two shelves of books onto the floor. It had been less than 30 seconds since he stepped away from me! How could he do that so fast? So I spent the next 15 minutes "convincing" him that we would be staying there until he picked them up. He finally after much whining and tantrum helped pick up the books. The librarian was ticked and made me feel like such a loser mom. I was actually writing a check for our late fees when he did it. Not a self-esteem building moment.


2. I had to take Keaton somewhere and told Marlie to watch Connor for about ten minutes while I was gone. When I got back I went into the kitchen and noticed something smeared on the floor. It looked clear and I couldn't tell what it was. Then I noticed the rug by the sink was up on the counter, wondered why? I felt the sticky puddle and realized that it was Karo syrup. I looked on the counter for the bottle and couldn't see it. I started to panic thinking about where he took the bottle. I guess I was lucky. Instead of it being all over the carpet somewhere he dumped the whole bottle down the sink.


3. I left an aresol can of upholstery cleaner on the counter (brand new). I could hear something in the kitchen but I couldn't tell what it was. I went in there and and he was spraying foam all over the window and the blinds and the sink. So now my windows and blinds are very clean!


4. He took a half of a bag of Doritos and scattered them all over the floor in the family room. Then after he adequately distributed them he decided to stomp on them. So there was a blanket of chip crumbs all over the carpet. I want to know what is going through his head when he is doing these things? Obviously not thinking about getting in trouble!


5. There are so many things he has done that I could make a book out of them! Some of the other messes this week included smearing yogurt all over the counter, pumping lotion onto the floor and Bryce's backpack, squirting the t.v. with Capri Sun juice, and drawing on the kitchen floor with crayons.



There are many other moments other than these. These are just the ones I can think of at the moment. Everyday Connor keeps me busy, mostly cleaning! AAAAGH!!! Good thing he's so cute! It's the only thing that has kept him alive!



4 comments:

Missy said...

AHHH!! I'm glad my kids are that "creative"! I would go nuts! The only other thing Cambree did this week was break our kitchen cabinet door...knock on wood.
As for the photography comment, I use photoshop for all my enhancements. It has become my best friend and so has Flickr. So many people giving advice and how-to's that I learn a lot!
That's awesome you're taking a class. YOu'll be amazed at all the stuff you can do. I found some sites for some free actions when you're ready for that. ;)

Sant Family said...

Hey Jodi,

Okay I TRY to read your blog but I always get an error and then it says Robots on the end of the address bar or something like that!

AGGGG!! Making me crazy!! If I can click on comment fast enough, then go to show post, I can read it. UGH!!

Okay, I am so sorry that you have such a busy boy! How long until preschool?

With sympathy and understanding,

Love, Tif

PS I hate to go to the library because I ALWAYS end up with late fees!! ALWAYS!!! I am totally cursed.

Jody Hancock said...

Thanks for your comments Missy and Tif. I'm glad that I have you two to share my blog with. I don't know why you are having a hard time looking at it Tif, that's weird.

Sant Family said...

I know, it is so weird!! This is the address that comes up unless I can click on comments really, really fast!

res://webhelper.dll/dnserror.htm#http://http//bryceandjody.blogspot.com//robots.txt#148

I don't know a thing about computers so I don't know what that means. But it is so strange that it only happens with your blog and it doesn't matter if I use a link or type it in, it turns into the same thing.

Uberstrange.

Love, Tif