Sunday, March 2, 2008

BYU ROOMIES



On Tuesday, last week, I had a get together will two of my roomates from my freshman year at BYU. Janet was in Utah with her family for some business. Cathy lives in Lehi which is pretty close to me. We met at Los Hermanos in Lindon. We each brought our daughters with us. It's kinda weird that all of us have 2 or 3 boys and only one daughter. It was really fun seeing them again. I haven't see Janet for five years, since she moved to CA. Janet lived with me after our freshman year and we also went to BYU Hawaii together. We had so many fun times! I'm so glad that I have been able to keep in touch with these two girls. We have been friends now for 20 YEARS !!! That is so hard to believe. I am going to add some old pics to this post later but for now I'll post our get-together. Janet's daughter, Brenna is the same age as Marlie. They are our "mini-me's". Cathy's daughter just turned 1, I don't know why I don't have a picture of her!





3 comments:

Sant Family said...

How fun is that! I am so glad that you guys got to do that!

They really are little mini me's aren't they?

Thanks for your sympathy on my blog. UGH.

Missy said...

So fun! With some friends it just seems like time never passes...I love that!
-Is Marlie wearing makeup??

Jody Hancock said...

Missy,
she is wearing lip gloss, that's all.