I'm a little bit slow posting my Easter pictures! I'm always a little behind! Anyway.... We had a really fun Easter weekend this year. We had a neighborhood Easter egg hunt that I organized. We had it out in the park behind our house. We had a really good turnout. I think we had close to 100 people come. We had a potluck picnic after the hunt. I made 100 hotdogs and there were only a few left over. Besides being really cold I think everybody had a lot of fun.


On Sunday we went to church, as usual. Marlie and a group of kids sang a song in the Easter program. After church we went to Grandpa and Grandma Hancock's house to have Easter dinner with the family. Lynnette, Ryan and Shawn all came with their families. The kids dyed eggs and we had a little egg hunt for the little kids. It was a nice day. I love those days when I am surrounded by family. I feel so blessed to have all that I have, especially such a wonderful family.



2 comments:
You're such the party girl! As if planning a ward party isn't enough, you plan a neighborhood party too!
Love the picture of Connor's egg finger!
Those are great pictures!! Very funny! I LOVE Cadbury eggs. Yummy!
I have been waiting forever for you to update your blog - thanks for obliging me.
Your family is beautiful.
I can't believe you organized a ward party, too! You ARE a party animal!
Post a Comment