Sunday, March 23, 2008

OOOOOPS!!!!


Well St. Patrick's Day didn't turn out to be so lucky for us this year!! Bryce got in an accident while taking Keaton to school in the morning. He looked down for a minute and missed a stop sign. We feel so blessed that nobody was hurt. Two seconds earlier and Keaton would have been hit and probably injured pretty badly. We are blessed. The insurance totalled the truck, so now we are on the hunt for a new one. Bummer huh?

2 comments:

Missy said...

I'm glad you got a picture of it! That looks bad! St. Patrick's Day was lucky in that Keaton didn't get hurt! Good luck shopping!

The Sanderson Fam said...

My dad just got in an accident too...Anymore it's not a matter of IF you ever destroy a car it's WHEN. Glad everyone's okay. I had to make my blog private, I had someone from Brasil saying they were going to add me to their "likes list" it kind of made me panic. I would love for you to still be able to log on. Email me at sandersonfam@hotmail.com and I'll email you the invite. I LOVE those pictures you've taken, I didn't know you were a photographer! I would love to be able to take pictures like that. Do you use some kind of photo shop to touch them up...or are you just that brilliant with the lights and color. Either way they are wonderful. Hope to hear from you soon! Erin
P.S. I enjoyed that picture from the TAG. I can't believe it's been ten years ago that you were my YW President. I've just been called as the Camp Director and I'm so excited. The Bishopric seemed shocked when I said yes so quickly...I told them that I had some of the best YW leaders in the world and couldn't wait to try to follow in their footsteps. Thank you for all you did to make the Gospel fun for us to learn...sorry it's taken me 10 years to tell you that!