We had a great time at our Hancock reunion! It was so fun to have everyone together and spend time with everyone. Everyone is in this picture exept Ryan's wife, Cori, Kyle and Lynnette and Doug's son Layne who is serving a mission.
The reunion was in Heber. We stayed at a campground. It was actually more fun than I thought it was going to be. We slept good in our tent. Of course I had an air mattress and I was really comfortable. Connor stayed in the tent with Bryce and me. Keaton and Jace shared a tent and Marlie stayed in Lynnette's family tent. I love cooking breakfast when we are camping. For some reason it tastes better when you are outside and in the mountains. The first night when we got to the campground we set up our camps and had a hotdog roast and smores.
The next day we went to Deer Creek Reservoir. We had a great time! The kids played in the water most of the day. They didn't seem to mind the rocks and mudd. They even said it wasn't too cold after they got used to it. Sarah, Missy and I hung out down by the water and visited while we watched the kids. I'm glad we got that chance to talk, it was the only time we really had a chance because the kids were all busy playing. In between swims the kids did some crafts that Lynnette brought for them to do. They loved painting! Thanks Aunt Lynnette. We all made dinner together there too. We made Frito pie tacos. That evening we went into Heber City and walked around the farmer's market. There was a band playing in the park and different vendors. We went over to the Dairy Keen and got ice cream before heading back to the campground.
Jace, Connor, Marlie and Keaton.
Val and Conrad.
Conrad, Sarah and Claudia
Beautiful Cambree !!
Barbara and Larry

YEE-Haw!!!!



2 comments:
Okay - where to start!
First of all - you have no idea how amazing it is that you have a picture of Ben smiling. Really. Keep that one. The one I have of Ben from that trip he is giving me the faux bird (ring finger instead of middle finger). He thought he was being funny. But I digress ...
Second, will you email me a copy of the whole Hancock clan, your family pic and Missy's?
Third, I love all the pictures and reading about you guys did. It looks like you had a great time! Was your campsite on the lake?
Fourth, and most important, thank you so much for inviting us. We love your family and my kids love Uncle Larry and Aunt Barbara (as evidenced in Ben's smile). We had a great time and we were so happy to be included in the celebrations!
About time!! You have all the great pictures, though! No pics of Moe's pole dance?
That was really fun and I can't wait to do it again too!
Post a Comment