Sunday, August 17, 2008

HAPPY 50th ANNIVERSARY LARRY AND BARBARA!!






We had a celebration for Larry and Barbara (Bryce's parents) for their 50th wedding anniversary. We had an open house at their church. Lynnette, Bryce's oldest sister did most of the planning and a lot of work to put it together. I did the table center pieces and helped with the picture displays. I also helped her with some of the food. She did a great job with the food. She made 3 different sandwiches on rolls, egg salad, crab salad and chicken salad. They all were really good. We also had fruit and vegetable trays, tortilla roll-ups and cake. There was a good turn-out and I know Larry and Barbara had a lot of fun visiting with many old friends. Many of the friends from their Cupertino ward came and it was fun for them to see them again. Being married for 50 years is a big accomplishment. I am happy that I have their example to follow. They are wonderful people and perfect in-laws. I can't think of anything negative to say about them. I hit the jackpot in the in-law catagory!!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Nice pictures! I want some copies! That was a really nice night. Lynnette and you did a great job!

Sant Family said...

I agree with you about Larry and Barbara! Our family loves them! I wish that we could have been there.