These are the latest photos I took of my neice and nephews. They did not want to do pictures. I think they turned out pretty good considering the mood they were in!
Jodi, you take great pictures! Ken Stoker remembered you and showed me the picture you took of his family. It was really, really good. I can hardly wait until next summer with Rachel!
Jodi, you take great pictures! Ken Stoker remembered you and showed me the picture you took of his family. It was really, really good. I can hardly wait until next summer with Rachel!
3 comments:
Jodi, you take great pictures! Ken Stoker remembered you and showed me the picture you took of his family. It was really, really good. I can hardly wait until next summer with Rachel!
Jodi, you take great pictures! Ken Stoker remembered you and showed me the picture you took of his family. It was really, really good. I can hardly wait until next summer with Rachel!
Thanks Tif. I love photography. I can't wait to do Rachel's pictures, she is soooo beautiful, her photos will do wonders for my portfolio!
Post a Comment