These pictures turned out great considering a little boy who didn't want to cooperate! I hope you like them Tara! Thanks Missy for the touch up help it made a big difference and I think they look great.
Yup!! Super cute!! She should be happy with them!! I've got yours done!! Check out my Flickr to see them all! And let me know when you want to come get the CD...we should be going to our new house this weekend if you want to get it then.
2 comments:
Yup!! Super cute!! She should be happy with them!!
I've got yours done!! Check out my Flickr to see them all! And let me know when you want to come get the CD...we should be going to our new house this weekend if you want to get it then.
Very cute. I love it when redheads wear green. And the little girl is cute as can be!
Post a Comment