My next door neighborhood, Candace, just started a baking business out of her home. She is amazing. I am so lucky because I am her unofficial taste tester! She has let me try some of her treats when she gets an order. This week she made this amazing carrot cake! Oh man, it was the best! She needed some pictures for her blog and asked me to take them for her. So here are two of her treats, The carrot cake and white chocolate chip macadamia cookies. If you want to see her bog her name is on by blog list, check it out!!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Those look delicious! Great photo shots. Now I need something to eat!
You are so sweet! Thanks for comming to the rescue, I think they came out great. Now I'm getting hungry too. :)
Post a Comment