The kids (and Bryce) all went sledding on a hill in grandma's neighborhood. It was so cold but the kids didn't seem to mind! They had a lot of fun.
Cambree, Victoria and Jordyn watching the action from the top of the hill.
Jace catching a little air!!
The whole bunch!
Left to Right: Jeff, Brinley,Joshua, Keaton, Jace, Jordyn and Connor,
Victoria and Cambree, and Marlie.
Bryce talked Connor into going down the hill with him. He would only go if he could ride with Daddy! Bryce is such a good dad. He is the only adult that would go out and sled with the kids.
What a stud! I guess nowdays I should say "hottie" (to sound like I know what is cool.)
Marlie getting some air! She is the most daring and adventurous of all of my kids. Go figure... my only girl is the most fearless and adventure seeking.
This is grandpa and grandma Hancock's house with their Christmas lights.
Left to Right: Jeff, Brinley,Joshua, Keaton, Jace, Jordyn and Connor,
Victoria and Cambree, and Marlie.



1 comment:
Yeah, the whole thing didn't quite go over how I hoped...but at least everyone was surprised!! I still have to tell Sarah, so I hope she doesn't check your blog!!
And could you email me some of those snow pics with my girls in them? I was too much of a chicken to go out!
Post a Comment