Monday, March 9, 2009

Cousin get-together

Saturday we had a cousin get-together at Bryce's brother Shawn's house. Cousins that live in Las Vegas were in town for the Draper Temple dedication. They had fun playing and goofing off for a few hours. I'm so glad that my kids have cousins that they love. I came from a really small extended family. My dad is an only child and my mom has one brother. So I only had 5 cousins. My kids have so much fun at family gatherings because of the friendships they have with their cousins. They have 20 cousins all together (so far).


Erin, Keaton and Victoria, all age 13.
Tyson and Jace, both age 7

Connor, Tyson, Jeff and Jace, showing me a Superhero pose.


Jordyn, Marlie, Brinley, Claudia and Cambree. They put on a fashion show for us.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Cute pics! It was fun to see you guys...too bad Connor was sick on Sunday and you couldn't come up again. Missed ya!

Katie Reall said...

Jody - your kids are so grown up! I just found your Christmas card with your blog address (finally cleaning out my desk). Send me your email and I'll give you an invite to our blog. I finally just started one). btw, you look GREAT! (Katie Reall)