Sunday, March 22, 2009

Twilight Weekend

As I'm sure everyone knows, Twilight was released on DVD this weekend! My girlfriends and I have been waiting for the DVD so we could have a Twilight party. It was released Friday night at midnight. It is almost embarrasing to admit that we actually went out and got it at that hour! My friend Gina actually bought it and I just went along for "support". I'll eventually buy it but I'm too cheap to pay full price for anything! So we ended up having a really fun party on Saturday night. We all brought really yummy food and had a great time drooling over Edward again! The best part for me was just being with my friends. I have the best friends and I am so blessed to have them in my life. They give me hope, love and laughter that keeps me going day after day. There is a saying that I love it says, "No matter where you are, it's your friends that make your world". So true! I love my friends, the ones close-by and the ones that are scattered around the world that I rarely see. I have been so blessed in my life to have made true friendships that have stood the test of time.
So anyway...... it was a fun get-together, we are always looking for an excuse to have a party!

Gina at Barnes and Noble at midnight.

Heather, Sarah, Candace, Jenna, Gina, Erika, me and Danielle.

6 comments:

Sant Family said...

Very disturbing.

Very.

But I love you anyway!

Elder Huff said...

LOVE the pics Jody - that was SOOOOooooo much fun!!!! I love your post about friends - so, so true! LOVE ya!!
xoxo!

Roulstone's said...

I'm so sad I missed out on the drool over Edward night! I'm glad everyone had fun!

Joanna said...

Insane. But nice to have friends to be insane with!

candace said...

That was so much fun! Can't wait till we get together again.

The Sanderson Fam said...

Don't be embarrased...I was out at midnight too. I'm lucky enough to have a husband that loves the twilight series. I think I need to get him a shirt that says "I'm my wife's Edward" or "twilight rocks, and i'm man enought to admit it" something like that. We had a Twilight waffle night with all his brothers everyone but me, him, and a sister-in-law ended up in the kitchen talking. Oh, well we loved it!