Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Latest Photo Shoot

LEAH
This was a really fun and easy photo shoot. Leah was a great subject, isn't she cute? I think Senior pictures are my new favorite shoots! I have to give a big thanks to my friend Gina for helping me with some photoshop editing. I will be so happy when I am good enough with photoshop to do it all by myself.






6 comments:

Missy said...

VERY cute! It's fun to see the different shots you got when I went to the same place! She'll be so happy with them! Seniors are the best to shoot!

Sant Family said...

Beautiful job! Can you do Rachel's? We will be in Utah the last week of July ... and either way, we'd love to see you guys!

Tomfam7 said...

Good Job miss photographer! I need you to take new ones of my crazy family.

Roulstone's said...

Great job Jody! Leah is such a pretty girl anyway, she makes the job easier naturally. See all the experience you're getting! Have you figured out what to do with the Davis bunch yet??

Jody Hancock said...

Thanks for all the nice comments you guys! Tif, I can't wait to take pictures of Rachel! Hopefully we'll be around that week, right now I don't see any conflicts! It will be great to see you again.
Sherri,
call me anytime, it would be a bllast to shoot all of your beautiful girls!
Heidi,
The Davis reunion might be off because of a really sick granddaughter that is in the hospital. It's up in the air, I think I will be relieved if I don't have to take that one on!

candace said...

You did such a great job! I can't believe how much she looks like Jenny in those shots. What a beauty.