
Monday, November 9, 2009
Bryce had a baby brother that died of sids at about 7 weeks old. He was of course buried in CA. My mother and father in-law moved to Ut a few years ago and decided they wanted to move his grave to Ut too. They moved him to Ut and we had a grave dedication at his new resting place. It's hard to imagine what the family would be like today with another sibling. I wish he was here to be an uncle to my kids and another great brother-in-law. Someday I'll get the chance to know him along with the rest of the family. He hasn't been forgotten and his parents and siblings still miss him.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
It would've been really nice to get to know him. I'm sure he'd be a great uncle!
Can you send me some of these pics?
Hey Jody! I just wanted to take a minute to tell you how glad I am that you have taken the time to share your blog with everyone! I know it might sound weird, but in context of how times have changed, I think it's fantastic that you have embraced the internet and are using it to share. It's sad that only you and I are the only siblings to be fully using the internet to communicate. I really like reading your posts and it always makes me miss you and wish I could hang out with you more. I hope you know how much I love you and I'm proud of the family you are creating and building. Keep up the great work! I love you!
I bet Craig was real happy to be in Utah with everyone, it will make the resurrection so much more simple. I am sure he enjoyed his dedication.
By the way, I have two sisters who died as children. I wonder if there is a way to set one of them up with Bryce's brother. Then we could be closer related and that would be cool.
Post a Comment