Our baby turned 7, it's hard to believe that he is that old already. This year Connor's superhero obsession hasn't changed he just added a new hero, Captain America (and Thor). I made him a Captain America cake which was just what he ordered! Connor is such a sweet boy. He is very loving and VERY smart. He is a great reader and even though his class at school is just starting basic addition (first grade) he is learing his times tables. He loves cheese pizza and would survive on a diet of pizza, strawberry milk, mac and cheese, egg sandwiches and hotdogs, if I would let him. We are constantly trying to get him to eat fruit and veggies but are rarely successful. He'll eat an apple if it is peeled, strawberries, smoothies and an occasional banana. The only vegetable he likes is corn which doesn't fall into the healthy catagory. We made him try spaghetti squash tonite and he almost threw-up and started crying..... we will keep trying.







1 comment:
I love Connor.
Post a Comment