We are in charge of the Hancock reunion next summer so we decided to take a trip to Kanab to check out some options for the reunion. We hiked Zions and it was amazing! We all loved it, even Connor did the hikes without complaint. It was me and the kids first time ever going to Zions. Keaton couldn't go with us because he was at football camp, we felt bad that he missed such a great trip. We found a place for our reunion in Kanab and we are so excited to go back next year!
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




We didn't get too far up The Narrows hike. The water was at a record high and got chest high or more on adults. So Bryce went a little farther with the kids than I went. I had to stay back and protect my camera. I was worried I was going to fall and drop it.






No comments:
Post a Comment