Thanks so much for 1: creating a family blog and 2: posting all the great photos for us to see! Your narrative made me laugh too, especially Connor's parties for his birthday. I love how he covered his ears when Happy Birthday was sung! Hahaha!
I'm glad you were there for Scott & Katie's new baby on his first day. It's great to see the photos!
Keep up the good work on your blog! I was going to start one too, but you beat me to it (unless myspace counts)!
Glad I found you! I couldn't remember your blog address but I got it from Tiffany Sant's blog. It looks good! I don't know what you're talking about when you said you need help, but let me know if you have a question!
2 comments:
Thanks so much for 1: creating a family blog and 2: posting all the great photos for us to see! Your narrative made me laugh too, especially Connor's parties for his birthday. I love how he covered his ears when Happy Birthday was sung! Hahaha!
I'm glad you were there for Scott & Katie's new baby on his first day. It's great to see the photos!
Keep up the good work on your blog! I was going to start one too, but you beat me to it (unless myspace counts)!
Love you all!
Kevan
Glad I found you! I couldn't remember your blog address but I got it from Tiffany Sant's blog.
It looks good! I don't know what you're talking about when you said you need help, but let me know if you have a question!
Post a Comment