Sunday, February 24, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!


I know I'm a little bit slow with my Valentines Day greeting. I hope you all a had a nice Valentine's day! We did here. The kids had fun with their Valentine's day parties at school. They had fun when they got home looking at all of their valentines and eating all of their treats. I always make pink sugar cookies on Valentines day. I make them while the kids are gone so they come home to a counter full of heart cookies.

Bryce and I went out to dinner at PF Changs. I made reservations a week or so before. It's a good thing I did, they were booked, along with every other restaraunt in town. Dinner was really good. Lettuce wraps, YUM! Bryce gave me a dozen roses, 9 red and 3 white. They were very pretty. He is such a sweet husband. He never forgets a special occasion. I gave him See's chocolate. I'm nice too! but I have a selfish motive behind my gift, I get to eat it too!!

3 comments:

Missy said...

Those cookies look REALLY yummy!! Good pic too! :)

Sant Family said...

That is just so yummy looking, I almost licked the screen.

I wish you guys lived closer. Your blog makes me miss you!

Jody Hancock said...

hey Tif and Missy,
I'll have to make these for you guys, they are the best.
I always think the same thing, Tifani, when I read your blog. I know we would be great friends if we lived closer. You are my kind of girl! So are you Missy1 that is why you are my fav sis-in-law!!Shhhh! don't tell :)